Pre - production (Fairtrade Clothing)

logo

These are my logo ideas that I have done whilst coming up with ideas for my brand. The one in the pink circle is the final idea I have gone for to use as my logo. I want my logo to be bold and sharp so that it stands out on the poster.





Audience



Media Audience (Target Audience) - My target audience for my product is the younger generation. As fair trade clothing  is something that wouldn't necessarily be a popular option for younger people. younger people generally would go for a cheaper option or a more popular trendy brand. 




Photos

Out of all the photos I have taken I have I have selected these 8 to look at. I feel like these photos give the right message that I am trying to show.


  


Comments

  1. www: A clear logo and attempt at creating a brand.
    ebi: How will your brand link to the ethos behind Fair Trade? You need to complete your statement of intend, linking your product carefully to the media framework. You need to make this element of your work far more convincing. Where is your other mock-up poster. Please post this asap.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Male gaze in Jason Derulo - Swalla

American Beauty - Scene analysis

Analysis of music videos - David Guetta